Monday, January 28, 2008

Mmmm..swiss cake rolls.

quotes


My sister says it is time to update. But I have no entertaining stories. I do have a couple of Penis Chronicle Adventures. But I am trying to keep this journal penis-drama-free!!

Wednesday is my BABYS 2nd birthday. Time has FLOWN. I remember his birth so VIVIDLY, and I am not sure why because while I remember Courtneys, when i close my eyes I can see andrews from start to finish. He is sucha BUSY but sweet boy. He loves to sing and it is SO cute!!! His favorite songs in the are is Low by T Pain or tear Drops on my guitar by Taylor Swift. LOL Thats my boy!! HE also loooves his Blues Clues still. We are having a lowkey celebration at his school with party hats and cupcakes. He LOVES PUPcakes! I willpost pics wed night or thurs!

No comments: