Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Andrew



Ahhh what to say about this one! He is my WILD child. Scared of nothing....well except "bunnies" hahaha!!! He will be 3 years old on friday. He keeps courtney and I laughing all day! And this boy...he LOVES Jesus. He wants to be at church 24/7 and will cry when I tell him thats not our destination. I know God has big plans for this baby. I struggled this year with overcompensation. I overcompensated for his lack of father with laxing my discipline as a parent. For most people who know me they were QUITE puzzled. I am a firm believer in discipline and yea you may choose if you want an apple or and orange but a kids life is not meant for choices (actually ill blog on this later) Anyway! So he went a little crazy...when I was reading one day and came across scripture convicting my heart! Jeremiah 22:3
Deuteronomy 24:17-22 My son may not have an earthly father...but he has something better his Heavenly Father! How foolish of me to neglect this fact! SO we are finally looking up. He has come so FAR since the beginning of 08. And I am so proud of him!

No comments: