Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Courtney




My daughter is growing up too fast!!! In my opinion that is. Not in hers. :) Never did I think I would see the day that I was talking like the adults did when I was younger! I just want her to stop breathe and be a little girl but she is busy busy trying to reach milestone after milestone. here are a couple excerpts from conversations we have had this first grade year:

"Mama there is a cute boy in 4th grade. Its ONLY 2 years older mama!"

"And that girl was so rude to the boy and he had autism and I told her Dont you know he has AUTISM? God made him that way he cant HELP it. And dont YOU know what Jesus did for you he DIED for YOU. Mama she just doesnt GET IT!"

"I dont need Junie B Jones mama I have my Bible to read!"

"you always LET andrew hurt me!"

"I am the only one without a CELL PHONE! even a KINDERGARTENER HAS ONE!"

So you see my little sassypants is nerve wracking and at times I throw my hands up in the air with no words for what sassiness comes out of ehr mouth but my baby girl loves Jesus so I'll continue to discipline and praise and pray for God to keep on her heart :)

No comments: