Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it... but I am afraid God might ask me the same question." --Anonymous

I have a weakness. Drivethrus. They are so easy. you drive thru the kids are happy. the end. Financially this is not smart and nurtitionally this is not what I want for my children. Courtney, I think my girl will be a missioary. Sheis interested in kids in every 3rd world country she hears about! Recently our church donated things to Asia and shared with them how little kids eat in africa. So I tol dher we eat out too much. And we arent going to this month. She then siggested we feed hungry people here in frisco texas with the money we save. and i think it is a great idea. Courtney is so on fire for God and I love it!!! She reads her Bible everytime I look! Andrew sings happy birthday jesus (pronounce Geezus of course) I am so excited to watch my nery own little people grow in their relationship with the Lord!!!

No comments: